Rakesh & Mei Sarna India Scholarship Program
This Scholarship is intended for children of non-Managerial employees of hotels and offices of Hyatt and the Taj group in India.
June 15th, 2020
Children of non-Managerial employees of hotels and offices of Hyatt and the Taj group in India
For Students in:
Any nationally recognized college program
Why the scholarship is being offered:
The purpose of this scholarship is to encourage and support deserving candidates in obtaining a college education to help build a better future. This scholarship is open for application to children of current non-Managerial employees of hotels and offices of Hyatt and the Taj group in India currently pursuing a College education in a nationally recognized institution.
Full scholarship details:
1. Proof of parents employment with Hyatt or Taj
2. Should have Secured admission in a college/university in India or be a current student of a college/university in India
3. 500-word essay… + letter of recommendation from a current teacher or professor
4. Scholarships are for one year at a time. Candidates will need to reapply every year and will be considered subject to maintaining …… grades.
5. Provide proof of annual tuition costs and costs related to accommodation, travel, and books. The scholarship program reserves the right to decide what amount of this total costs will be granted as a scholarship.
6. Provide a personal bank account for the transfer of scholarship grant
7. Provide proof of payment of tuition to college/university
8. June 15th, 2020